- An approved entity is an individual or an entity, allowed to appear in the entity database at the end of an ordinary procedure. Are contemplated expressly, but without limitation, the organizations and associations legally able in their Country.
- The Entity approval procedure proceeds like a ordinary procedure, within sight of its statutes and of a prospective declaration. Simple majority votes the approval, with the entity as the Holder.
- The entities do not profit from rights on the exploitation of the Convention and they are not owners of the censal funds they manage.
- The Approved Entities do not represent and have not the capacity to act in the name of the Convention or its participants.
- The approved entities are under TAH's and administrative representatives authority, in accordance with the provisions of the Convention. They are also subordinated to the executive mandataries, within the framework of the decisions approved by procedure.
Internet© 1999-2005 Unofficial Version - email@example.comGLT-EN version 1.5 (http://www.in3activa.org/doc/es/LGT-ES.html)In3ActivA® is an author's mark subjected to the provisions of the Convention.