Art.94: Identification of the parts
- A service agreement in conformity with the provisions of the General Agreement must establish:
- The In3activa declaration of conformity
- The Contractor's Identity and district;
- The Payer's identity (and district, if any);
- The Management Entity of the nominal account of the Payer
- The description, the value, and all clauses which makes up their agreement;
- The arbitration clause.
- The Contractor can freely choose a Management Entity pertaining, or not, to his District Entity, or to his Country. The deduction is poured on the nominal deposit account.
- Voluntarily, or when there is no Management Entity, the Contractor can indicate a District Entity as the recipient of the deduction. In this case, the deduction is regarded as a voluntary contribution, transferred to the exploitation funds of the Entity. These payments are not subjected to operation fees, and are not regarded as independent resources, like other independent revenues of the Entity.
- If the indicated entity cumulates district and managing functions, the deduction will be compulsorily entered as a nominal contribution.
Internet© 1999-2005 Unofficial Version - firstname.lastname@example.orgGLT-EN version 1.5 (http://www.in3activa.org/doc/es/LGT-ES.html)In3ActivA® is an author's mark subjected to the provisions of the Convention.