Art.99: Clause of application of the sharing rule
- The entity or entities indicated by contract intervenes as collector of the work exploitation incomes (fixed amount, on account or percentage), in the specified countries and languages, according to the distribution modes described by contract.
- After subtracting the management fees, each perceiving entity applies the sharing rule in the following way:
- The exploitation percentage is sent to the exploitation funds controlled by the Management Entity;
- The percentage of trusteeship is sent to the holder, for each version.
- The percentage of version is sent to the participant of the work, in accordance with his version.
- The percentages of trusteeship and version are nominal incomes subjected to deduction.
- The percentage of trusteeship is due for each version of the work, including the original version. In the case of the original version, the holder perceives the sum of the percentage of trusteeship and the percentage of version. In the same way, the holder perceives the percentage of trusteeship on the exploitation incomes, from all countries and all languages, on all the versions.
Internet© 1999-2005 Unofficial Version - email@example.comGLT-EN version 1.5 (http://www.in3activa.org/doc/es/LGT-ES.html)In3ActivA® is an author's mark subjected to the provisions of the Convention.