Art.66: Provisions about Executive Mandate
- The remuneration of the mandatary and team participants is approved with the budget. The remunerations paid by following executive circulars in conformity with the approved decision, could not be claimed any more.
- The authority of a mandatary extends on Approved Entities, in the terms of the adopted decision and the provisions of the Convention.
- The authority of the executive mandate is independent in duration from the electoral mandate or the electoral rights of the mandatary.
- The resignation of a mandatary occurs at the end of a disciplinary procedure.
- In the event of mandatory's renouncement or resignation, the TAH assumes the responsibilities associated with the mandate, closes the contracted obligations or convenes a procedure in order to replace the mandatary.
Internet© 1999-2005 Unofficial Version - firstname.lastname@example.orgGLT-EN version 1.5 (http://www.in3activa.org/doc/es/LGT-ES.html)In3ActivA® is an author's mark subjected to the provisions of the Convention.