Art.67: Course of the procedure
- The procedure spokesman will choose the applicable criterion of majority and the design of the ballot form. The motion will have to satisfy the specifications for form and content standardization. In particular, it will indicate:
- The identities of the Holder Spokesman and the procedure spokesman;
- The object and, if necessary, the duration of the mission;
- The budgetary charge; including total budget, and broken down by chapters;
- The calendar of the activities, with their description;
- The composition of the human team placed under the direction of the mandatary;
- The date of the first mission report and its later periodicity.
Internet© 1999-2005 Unofficial Version - firstname.lastname@example.orgGLT-EN version 1.5 (http://www.in3activa.org/doc/es/LGT-ES.html)In3ActivA® is an author's mark subjected to the provisions of the Convention.