Art.68: Execution of the mission
- The budgetary charge shared over Management Entities follows the rule of proportionality.
- During his mission, the mandatary will submit executive circulars to the TAH, for further communication to the Approved Entities. To be valid, an executive circular must include:
- The reference of the approved decision;
- The signature of the mandatary;
- The signature of the administrative TA representative;
- Provisions that entities will have to take after reception of the circular.
- With quantities requested by executive circular, the Management Entities:
- To withdraw the procedure fee, versed to the TA;
- Withdraw the management fees, for the Management Entity.
- In accordance with the defined methods and payment delays, the Management Entities will immobilize the sums required by the executive circular. Approved budgets rely on the totality of the censal funds, including the nominal funds. The adjustment will apply on the exploitation funds controlled by the Management Entity, as on the nominal accounts of the holders.
Internet© 1999-2005 Unofficial Version - firstname.lastname@example.orgGLT-EN version 1.5 (http://www.in3activa.org/doc/es/LGT-ES.html)In3ActivA® is an author's mark subjected to the provisions of the Convention.